germanvictims.com - We are planning to annihilate the bourgeois class. We do not need to prove that one or the other has acted against the Soviet power - We want an increase in war between the classes. It is impossible without terror.
Walendy Documents in Deutsch. From Walendy document no. 14
“Moskau 1940 Kriegsentschlossen” - Moskau decided to go to war in 1940 -
Marxism is war between the classes and not a battle for peace. At times it can lead to civil war. Marxists must be for civil war. (1)
Down with the sentimental dreams of peace. We want civil war. (2)
Civil war is necessary. (3)
Socialism can only come through a civil war. (4)
We represent terror - we are not a court - we are here to destroy the enemy. (5)
The power and the massive nature of the terror must be promoted. (6)
We are planning to annihilate the bourgeois class. We do not need to prove that one or the other has acted against the Soviet power. The first thing we will ask one arrested is to which class does he belong, what his ancestry is, what kind of education he had, what his occupation is. These questions determine the fate of the arrested. This is quintessential of the red Terror. (7)
“Civil War in the villages, ” Lenin article, August 1918: Merciless war against the Kulaken (farmers who are well off which is actually not much). Death to them. Hate and despise. With an iron fist, the workers must beat down the resistance of the Kulaken who make deals with foreign capital against the workers of their country.
9 August 1918, order from Lenin: “It is necessary to build a special troupe of reliable men. They must disperse merciless terror against Kulaken, priests, Weissgardisten (anti-communist troupes). They must be put into a concentration camp outside of the city. This punishment expedition is to be initiated immediately.
Lenin in his article “Ueber die Naturalsteuer” 1921: We want an increase in war between the classes. It is impossible without terror. Either the terror of the Weissgardisten, the terror of the American way, German way, Hungarian way, or other ways, or the red proletarian terror. There is no middle path.
(1) Lenin, “Der Partisanenkampf, 13 Oct 1906, Lenin “Saemtliche Waerke, Wien 1930”
(2) Lenin, “Lage und Aufgabe der Sozialistischen Internationale” 1.11.1914
(3) Lenin, “Sozialismus und Krieg,” Aug 1915 “Saemtliche Werke,” Berlin
(4) Lenin, “Speech at the Party Day 4 Nov. 1916, “Saemtliche Werke,” Berlin, 1929
(5) The secret police, the Tscheka, Commissioner Felix Dsershinski, 1918
(6) John Baron, “KGB - Arbeit und Organisation des sowjetischen Geheimdienstes in Ost und West,” Bern - Muenchen, 1976
(7) D. Schub, “Lenin - eine Biographie,” Wiesbaden 1957
Walendy Documents in Deutsch. I was looking at document no. 14