…Adolf Hitler was above all else, an intuitive, artistic human being, capable of accurately sensing situations and of grasping them with the clarity of an extremely orderly mind. He believed in the absolute supremacy of the spirit over the material, and this was borne out by his now-famous statement that for him, and for a National Socialist, two words did not exist in the dictionary — impossible (unmoglich) and never (niemals)…
Excerpt from “UFOs Nazi Secret Weapon?” – by Ernst Zundel [ca. 1975]
[The pictures can be viewed in the book itself.]
Ever since the fall of Berlin and the unconditional surrender of the German armed forces in 1945 one continually reads of Adolf Hitler’s possible or definite escape from Berlin and Germany. Hitler has been reported to be living in several inaccessible spots in South America, in some well-guarded Shang-ri- la surrounded by S.S. Guards armed to the teeth. He is supposed to have spent some time in a monastery in Spain and other reports have him as a “prisoner” in Russia, itself.
Millions of words have been written and spoken to this effect. Over 100,000 books have been written about Hitler and W.W. II in most major languages of the world. Most of them were more or less fictional accounts and re-hashes of the official propaganda lines and clichés of the military victors of W.W. II. None of these studies were deep or exhaustive enough to be considered conclusive. Many very important facets were not covered at all or were only touched upon the fringes.
The book that is before you, is to the knowledge of the authors, their collaborators and to the publishers as well, the first attempt to cover some of these fringe issues in more depth. Consequently, they have drawn some very different conclusions to those already written on this vast and complex topic.
In order to start on a sound footing, and ultimately to do it justice, Hitler, the man is examined. Hitler, the thinker, the statesman, the politician and above all, Hitler the founder of the National Socialist Ideology (Weltanschauung) is examined in greater detail and in a more dispassionate manner. To only write about the technical aspects and ratifications of the UFO mystery, of the UFO’s purely military potential, would, of necessity, lead to incorrect conclusions.
To separate the totality of Hitler’s control and influence over the production and eventual use of the UFO’s and over every other secret development of the III. Reich would be stupid. Without Hitler’s backing or his knowledge of their potential uses, no weapons, not even the UFO’s would have been developed; they would have been condemned to the “planners’ morgue” or the junk piles.
Hitler knew about the research work being done on UFO’s by his scientists, just as he knew about the other incredible secret weapons they were feverishly working upon in their bomb-proof laboratories. Many of these highly sophisticated weapon systems represented scientific breakthroughs of great importance. Many of these devices fell into Allied hands and they are pictured here for the first time and to the best of our knowledge. [admin: Most of the pictures are only found in the book – below.] Others are re-created from engineering drawings or from testimony given to the Allied interrogators.
There is a whole array of jet and rocket-powered aircraft, both fighters and bombers. There are T.V. guided missiles and torpedos. There are plane and submarine-based rockets. Also there are wind cannons and many other devices.
In order to understand all aspects of this vexing problem we have to examine the governmental set-up of National Socialist Germany, especially war-time Germany. Unlike any other state in recorded history, Hitler’s Germany was literally run by one man, much in the shape of a pyramid, with the chain of command moving down and out. In Hitler’s hands ended all the strands; from his pinnacle of absolute power emanated all orders. From Hitler came the final orders of the scrapping or the production of any kind of weaponry. He alone was capable of making available the vast amounts of money for the research and production of what was needed to win the war. He alone could delegate the sweeping powers and set the orders of priority of one weapon system over any other.
All attempts to clarify this or that aspect of the German war effort, of diplomatic or military moves, which do not take fully into account this pyramidical structure of the decision-making process in Nazi Germany, are doomed to dismal failure. This structure of National Socialism is the very foundation of the movement, it is the “Führerprinzip” — leadership principle — in action. It is the failure or deliberate unwillingness to understand this basic principle, that has been the undoing of 95% of the writers, historians and media people of the world. By ignoring this simple principle in action and its effect on all things the origins of the UFO’s (Krautmeteors), their current whereabouts and status, as well as Hitler’s fate, have been shrouded in mystery and often contradictions.
The author of this book and his friends started to delve into the UFO mystery. They circulated their findings over the years to an ever-increasing number of friends and contacts around the world, but only as a basis for discussion and further study. Whenever more reports of UFO crews speaking German (Kearny Report) and behaving like German soldiers (electricity blackout Eastern States), or of sightings and documentation (French T.V. showed a UFO landing gear imprint in a clear swastika shape), reached the authors, they took a closer look. There now appeared a distinguishable pattern, in proper time and date sequence, that hinted at a possible connection between the appearance of UFO’s in large numbers and Hitler’s possible survival and escape from Berlin.
A book was born. Many publishers were contacted, all thought the material had merit, but none dared to publish it in its entirety. Many wanted to publish only the UFO developments. All would have loved to reproduce the hither-to unpublished engineering drawings and illustrations of prototypes of the German UFO’s and the many other secret weapons but the authors insisted it was to be all or nothing.
So the manuscript made the rounds for years and years. Eventually it lay buried. Then one day, excerpts fell into the hands of a group of individuals who decided to collect money amongst themselves and publish the manuscript. With the help and active participation of the authors and their collaborators the book is now before you.
Against threats and persecution this courageous group of individuals composed of diverse ethnic backgrounds, has stood firm. We ask of the reader only to reserve judgement until he has thoroughly read through the book to the very last page. This book is not an easy book to read. One could almost call it an unnerving study of a very unusual and extraordinary man, his ideas his actions, his motivations and his ultimate goals. It also gives one a glimpse of German inventiveness and their capacity to suffer punishment and to be able to rise Phoenix-like from the ashes of “total defeat”. This book also shows Hitler’s opponents in a new light; in the light of truth and not propaganda. The book can further serve the unprejudiced individual as a catalyst to study and re-examine many events from a new perspective. Now that many Allied documents are being de-classified, a new search will produce new and startling insights and conclusions.
We believe that the open-minded reader after studying this book and after delving into the many reference and source materials listed, will never again look at the world with the same eyes.
Those of you fortunate enough to be able to speak and to read German will find a considerable difference between the English and German. The reasons are simply:
- Difficulty in finding translators for such a deeply philosophical
- The English-speaking readership is used to material in this lighter
For the above reasons, this is not a true translation of the German version but rather a book about another book.
THE MIND AND PERSONALITY OF ADOLF HITLER
The non-German world has a rather sketchy and fragmentary picture of the mind of Adolf Hitler; how he thought, felt and what motivated him. Lacking accurate knowledge, no one can possibly claim to understand the personality of this extraordinary man. Consequently, we will try to condense into a few paragraphs, what has taken historians volumes and volumes of books to describe.
Adolf Hitler was above all else, an intuitive, artistic human being, capable of accurately sensing situations and of grasping them with the clarity of an extremely orderly mind. He believed in the absolute supremacy of the spirit over the material, and this was borne out by his now-famous statement that for him, and for a National Socialist, two words did not exist in the dictionary — impossible (unmoglich) and never (niemals).
Let us look at his own life as a case in point. An early orphan, poor, with incomplete education, a stateless citizen in Germany with a sickly physical constitution, and, after the First World War, penniless and without a job or trade. He was just one of the many millions of Germans in similar desperate straits at that time in history. He had, one has to admit, not a chance to be anything other, even if lucky, than a manual labourer. Impossible, one would have to concede, that this man could ever become Mayor of Munich let alone the Chancellor of the largest, most populous, best-trained and educated country in the heart of Europe. Never — not in his circumstances!
Impossible? Never? Well, the entire world is witness to the fact that not only did the impossible become possible, it actually happened and in a very short period of time. The never and impossible were stricken from his and from history’s dictionary.
Here enters the very first and most important component in understanding Adolf Hitler, and through it, the partial solution to the U.F.O. riddle.
Nothing in National Socialism was ever allowed to seem an impossible task or an unattainable goal. With Adolf Hitler it was always mind over matter. The belief then held by aircraft designers that the human body could not survive space flight and faster-than-sound speeds was scornfully put on one side by Hitler and it was his challenging of this belief that brought forth the U.F.O.’s.
Let us now return to the other facets of Hitler’s mind in order to get an even clearer picture.
Hitler felt, based on his studies and an enormous amount of reading, that there existed a very definite plan by a small, but immensely powerful group of Jewish bankers, financiers, industrialists and others, to take control of the entire world. It is important to remember that he lived in Vienna during a time when a very noisy battle was raging between Zionist Jews, (who wanted to be a separate race, religion, nation and culture with their own state, Israel), and the assimilated elements amongst the Jews, (who wanted to be part of the cosmopolitan establishment of the Austrian Empire), with all the privileges and power their immense wealth bestowed on them. Hitler’s appraisal of the Jews can best be summed up as contained in “The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion”. This is a very important aspect of the whole U.F.O. story, because in it, we find the seeds for many far-reaching decisions made 30 years later. Hitler saw in this actual or imagined Jewish drive for world domination, a very definite danger to his own work and plan.
From now on we must look at every problem from this vantage point. Hitler would undoubtedly double-check each major question by this criterion: “How would I act in this case if I were a Jew bent on world conquest?” Now we have the two most important keys to understanding the functioning of his mind.
There is, however, another very important fact, and this is motivation. What motivated this man? Why should this penniless and jobless vagrant, (often disparagingly called a paperhanger) act the way he did? [admin: Excuse me Mr. Ernst Zundel! He was not a wanderer, bum, nomad! He moved to one place, Vienna, for the arts and he was still a boy! He almost always worked in construction when he could get a job, and in his free time was reading in the libraries, while supporting himself on the side with his artistic paintings!!! He was a hard-working man in mind, body, and creativity!!! And you are leaving out his exceptional military career in WW1!!!] Millions of words have been devoted to this question. All, or most of them, completely misrepresented him, and this is especially true in the non-German world where he is portrayed as some power-mad maniac, seeking power solely for destructive reasons. This kind of thinking might have been justifiable as propaganda during war time, but the truth requires a long over-due reevaluation, and the truth is simple.
The artistic, sensitive soul in this man rebelled at what he saw taking place around him. Since no single person, no group, no party and no ideology at that time expressed his feelings, he started expressing his own frustrations and ideas at the meetings of others. To his complete amazement he found that others listened and they listened in ever-increasing numbers. Thus, Hitler the agitator, the motivator, was born. There is no motivator without motivation and it was the concept of National Socialism that was his motivation.
It is neither the intent nor the desire of the authors to rewrite “Mein Kampf” and we shall restrict ourselves to the very barest of outlines to clarify his motivations. This is necessary to solve the U.F.O. riddle and can best be summed up in the 24 points of the N.S.D.A.P. Party Programme and also are reflected in a study Hitler made of the political situation for the army in Munich, where he was “Political Information Officer”.
THE PROGRAMME OF THE PARTY
[admin: Keep in mind, Germany was usurped by Jews and the Allies at the end of WWI up til Hitler’s election. While Millions of Germans starved to death and had no jobs, the Jews had all the jobs and lived a rich live, prostituting the German women and children for food, and abusing the Germans in any way they wanted to.]
[admin: I am going to insert a translation of the 25 points that I like better. The authors 25 points can be read in his book.]
The Party Program of the NSDAP was proclaimed on the 24 February 1920 by Adolf Hitler at the first large Party gathering in Munich and since that day has remained unaltered. Within the national socialist philosophy is summarized in 25 points:
1. We demand the unification of all Germans in a Greater Germany on the basis of the right of self-determination of peoples.
2. We demand equality of rights for the German people in respect to other nations; abrogation of the peace treaties of Versailles and St. Germain.
3. We demand land and territory (colonies) for the sustenance of our people and the colonization for our surplus population.
4. Only German Volk can be citizens. German Volk are only people of German blood, without consideration of creed. Consequently, no Jew can be citizen (as he is not of German Volk).
5. Whoever has no citizenship is able to live in Germany only as a guest, and must be under the authority of our legislation for foreigners.
6. The right to determine matters concerning leadership and laws belongs only to a citizen. Therefore, we demand that every public office, of any sort whatsoever, whether in the Reich, the county or municipality, be filled only by citizens. We contest the corrupting parliamentary economy of office-holding only according to party inclinations without consideration of character or abilities.
7. We demand that the state be charged first with providing the opportunity for employment and a decent livelihood for the citizens. If it is not possible to sustain the total population of the State, then the members of foreign nations (non-citizens) are to be expelled from the Reich.
8. Any further immigration of non Germans is to be prevented. We demand that all non-Germans, who have immigrated to Germany since 2 August 1914 be forced immediately to leave the Reich. [*2]
9. All citizens must have equal rights and obligations.
10. The first obligation of every citizen must be to contribute both mentally or physically. The activity of individuals is not to counteract the interests of the community, but must have its result within the framework of the whole for the benefit of all. Consequently we demand:
11. Abolition of income without work or effort. Elimination of interest slavery. [*3]
12. In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.
13. We demand to take into public ownership (previously) established businesses (trusts).
14. We demand profit sharing from large businesses.
15. We demand a generous expansion of the provisions for the aged.
16. We demand the creation of a healthy middle class and its conservation, immediate availability of the large shopping conglomerates for the use of the community and these to be leased to small firms at lower costs, the utmost consideration for all small firms in deliveries to the government, its provinces and communities.
17. We demand a land reform suitable to our national needs, provision of a law for expropriation without compensation of land for community purposes. Abolition of taxes on land and prevention of all speculation in land. [*4]
[Ernst Zundel: On 13 April 1928, Adolf Hitler made the following declaration:
“It is necessary to reply to the false interpretation on the part of our opponents of Point 17 of the Programme of the NSDAP.
“Since the NSDAP admits the principle of private property, it is obvious that the expression ‘confiscation without compensation’ refers merely to the creation of possible legal means of confiscating, when necessary, land illegally acquired, or not administered in accordance with the national welfare. It is therefore directed in the first instance against the Jewish companies which speculate in land.”
“Munich, April 13, 1928.”
“(Signed) ADOLF HITLER.” ~end Ernst Zundel]
18. We demand a ruthless dispute with those whose activity is injurious to the community. Treasonous criminals committing crimes against the citizens, usurers, racketeers, and so forth, are to be punished with death, regardless of confession or race.
19. We demand substitution of a German common law in place of the Roman Law serving a materialistic world-order.
20. The state is responsible for a fundamental expansion of our whole national education program, to enable every capable and industrious German to obtain higher education and subsequently advancement into leading positions. The curriculum of all educational institutions are to conform with the demands of practical life. The teaching of the concept of our state must be accomplished by the school [citizenship education] as early as the beginning of the students’ understanding for such matters. We demand the education at the expense of the State for outstanding intellectually gifted children of poor parents without consideration of their parents’ class or professions.
21. The State is responsible for the elevation of national health by a program protecting the mother and child, by outlawing child-labor, by the encouragement of physical fitness by means of the legal establishment of a gymnastic and sport obligation, by the utmost support of all organizations concerned with the physical training of the young.
22. We demand abolition of mercenary troops and formation of a national army.
23. We demand legal prosecution of deliberate political lies and their promulgation through the press. In order to enable the provision of a German press, we demand, that: a.) All editors / writers and employees of the newspapers appearing in the German language be members of the German race. b.) Non-German newspapers be required to have the express permission of the State to be published. They may not be printed in the German language. c.) Non-Germans are forbidden by law any financial involvement in German newspapers, or any influence on them, and we demand as punishment for violations of such laws the immediate closure of such publishing houses as well as the immediate expulsion from the Reich of the non-Germans involved. Newspapers which violate the general good are to be forbidden. We demand legal prosecution against a direction of art and literature that has a destructive influence on our national life, and the closing down of events opposing the above made demands.
24. We demand freedom of religion for all denominations within the state so long as they do not endanger the state or oppose the morals and ethics of the Germanic race. The Party as such advocates the standpoint of a positive Christianity without the party binding itself confessionally to any one denomination. The party combats the Jewish-materialistic spirit within and around us and is convinced that a lasting healing of our nation can only succeed based on the basis of ‘common good before self interest.’
25. For the execution of all of this we demand: The formation of a strong central power in the Reich. Absolute authority of the political central parliament over the whole Reich and its organizations in general. The forming of Standards chambers and Professional Associations for the implementation of the framework laws passed in each state of the Reich. The leaders of the Party promise, if necessary by sacrificing their own lives, to support unconditionally the implementation of the points set forth above.
Munich 24 February 1920 ~end insert by admin
In a meeting held in the Circus Krone on 18 September 1922 Hitler formulated “some fundamental demands of the Party”:
“1. We must call to account the November criminals of 1918. It cannot be that two million Germans should have fallen in vain and that afterwards one should sit down as friends at the same table with traitors. No, we do not pardon, we demand—Vengeance!”
“2. The dishonoring of the nation must cease. For betrayers of their Fatherland and informers the gallows is the proper place. Our streets and squares shall once more bear the names of our heroes; they shall not be named after Jews. In the Question of Guilt we must proclaim the truth”.
“3. The administration of the State must be cleared of the rabble which is fattened at the stall of the parties”.
“4. The present laxity in the fight against usury must be abandoned. Here the fitting punishment is the same as that for the betrayers of their Fatherland”.
“5. We must demand a great enlightenment on the subject of the Peace Treaty. With thoughts of love? No! but in holy hatred against those who have ruined us”.
“6. The lies which would veil from us our misfortunes must cease. The fraud of the present money-madness must be shown up. That will stiffen the necks of us all”.
“7. As foundation for a new currency the property of those who are not of our blood must do service. If families who have lived in Germany for a thousand years are now expropriated, we must do the same to the Jewish usurers”.
“8. We demand immediate expulsion of all Jews who have entered Germany since 1914, and of all those, too, who through trickery on the Stock Exchange or through other shady transactions have gained their wealth”.
“9. The housing scarcity must be relieved through energetic action; houses must be granted to those who deserve them. Eisner said in 1918 that we had no right to demand the return of our prisoners—he was only saying openly what all Jews were thinking. People who so think must feel how life tastes in a concentration camp!”
“Extremes must be fought by extremes. Against the infection of materialism, against the Jewish pestilence we must hold aloft a flaming ideal. And if others speak of the World and Humanity we say The Fatherland—and only the Fatherland!”1
Hitler’s “Study of the Jews” — for the army
In so far as the danger with which Jewry threatens our people today finds its expression in an undeniable aversion experienced by the majority of our people, the cause of that aversion is not generally to be found in a clear awareness of the Jews’ systematically destructive effect, whether conscious or unconscious, on our nation as a whole, but arises mainly from personal intercourse and the impression made by the Jew as an individual… . Thus antisemitism all too easily takes on the character of a mere manifestation of emotion. And that is wrong. As a political movement antisemitism cannot and must not be determined by emotional motives but by a recognition of the facts…: To begin with, Jewry is incontestably a race and not a religious community. And the Jew himself never describes himself as a Jewish German, Jewish Pole or, say, a Jewish American, but always as a German, Polish or American Jew. In no case has the Jew ever . . . assimilated very much more from other nations than their language. . . . Even the Mosaic faith . . . is not the final word on the question of Jew or non-Jew. . . . By a thousand years of inbreeding, often occurring within a very small circle, the Jew has generally kept his race and type more sharply defined than the peoples among whom he lives. The result of this is that we have in our midst a non-German, foreign race neither willing nor able to sacrifice its racial characteristics or to renounce its own way of feeling, thinking and striving and which nevertheless has just the same political rights as us. If the Jew’s very feelings are concerned with the purely material, how much more so his thinking and striving. The dance round the Golden Calf becomes a merciless struggle for all those possessions which to our way of feeling ought not to be the only and ultimate things worth striving for. The value of an individual is no longer determined by his character, by the importance of his achievements to the whole, but exclusively by the size of his fortune…. A nation’s stature is no longer to be reckoned by the sum of its moral and spiritual forces but only by the profusion of its worldly goods. From this feeling there arises that thinking, that striving after money and after the power to protect it, which leads the Jew to be unscrupulous in his choice of methods, and pitiless in applying them…. In an autocratically governed State he whines to gain the ‘majesty’s’, the prince’s, favour which he abuses [by battening] on his subjects like a leach. In a democracy he goes whoring after the favour of the masses, crawls before the ‘majesty of the people’ and knows only the majesty of money. He destroys the prince’s character by Byzantine flattery, and national pride – the strength of a people – by mockery and the shameless promotion of vice. His weapon is public opinion . . . which he guides and distorts by means of the Press. His power is the power of money which in his hands proliferates unceasingly and effortlessly in the form of interest.. .. Everything that induces men to aspire to higher things, be it religion, socialism, or democracy, is to him only a means to an end – that of satisfying his lust for money and domination. He acts on the peoples like racial tuberculosis. And as a consequence antisemitism arising out of purely emotional reasons will find its ultimate expression in the form of progroms [sic]. Antisemitism based on reason, however, must lead to a systematic and legal campaign to deprive the Jew of the privileges which he alone of all the foreigners in our midst enjoys (Aliens Legislation). But its final goal must always remain the removal of the Jews as a whole.
It could be said that we are a little far off the U.F.O. problem but without this groundwork it is not possible to unravel this very complex story. We now have a clear picture of the basic working of Hitler’s brain. We know how he felt about “his enemies”, real or imagined, and we also know what motivated him in his political moves and decisions.
To sum up:—
- Hitler never thought anything impossible; he never accepted defeat. Hitler did not believe that even death was the end and thought of death only as a transition, after which the struggle continued only on a different plane. This can be clearly seen in his words “Und Ihr habt doch gesiegt” — “And you were victorious in spite of death” — often repeated during memorial speeches while honouring those of his supporters who fell during the march on the Feldherrnhalle on November 23rd, 1923 in Munich. This same thinking permeates his last two public speeches broadcast January 10th, 1945 and February 25th, 1945 in which he re-affirmed that Germany would still win the war — “ . . . and the Last Battalion will be ours”.
- Hitler saw a world-wide conspiracy of Jews and their Allies, (democrats, liberals, social democrats and marxists) in a concerted, well-planned drive for Jewish world domination. He argued vehemently and convincingly to untold millions of Europeans that there was a struggle taking place for a Jewish world in which all non-Jews were to be mere work slaves, with Jewish rulers, similar to those forming the Communist government in the Soviet Union, e.g., Trotsky (Bronstein), Litvinoff (Finkelstein), Kanganovich (Cohen), Ehrenburg and Berija, or for an Aryan world where the white man played a forceful dynamic role in global affairs, based on self-determination but within strict limits of a larger white world or what the Germans call “Abendland”.
- Hitler’s motivating force was an unusual synthesis, (never before or since attempted), of the best features of Socialism and of Free Enterprise as opposed to multi-national corporations, (then called monopoly or state capitalism) on the one side, and Nationalism (based on ethnic origin and adherence) versus universalism or internationalism on the other. Hitler’s synthesis worked and it was eminently successful all over Europe, providing full employment, financial stability (zero inflation) and introducing the greatest worker-benefit programmes of any modern, industrial state. It was never defeated as an idea but only destroyed (by military power), as a system.
An idea can only be superseded or defeated by another, better idea. Germany was only defeated militarily in 1945 but the idea of National Socialism is still as strong as ever and is flourishing around the world, but by necessity, underground.