25 Points of the National Socialists…The Party Program of the NSDAP was proclaimed on the 24 February 1920 by Adolf Hitler at the first large Party gathering in Munich and since that day has remained unaltered. Within the national socialist philosophy is summarized in 25 points…
The Program of the National Socialists Workers’ Party (NSDAP) also called the 25-Points Program.
[*You can find deceptive translations and literally false translations of these 25 points all over the internet! Here is an honest translation. The most viciously altered points you can find elsewhere are points 11 and 17.]
[*comments inserted by germanvictims.com]
The program is the political foundation of the NSDAP and, accordingly, the primary political law of the State. It has been made brief and clear intentionally.
All legal precepts must be applied in the spirit of the party program.
Since the taking over of control, the Fuehrer has succeeded in the realization of essential portions of the Party program from the fundamentals to the detail.
The Party Program of the NSDAP was proclaimed on the 24 February 1920 by Adolf Hitler at the first large Party gathering in Munich and since that day has remained unaltered. Within the national socialist philosophy is summarized in 25 points:
1. We demand the unification of all Germans in a Greater Germany on the basis of the right of self-determination of peoples.
2. We demand equality of rights for the German people in respect to other nations; abrogation of the peace treaties of Versailles and St. Germain.
3. We demand land and territory (colonies) for the sustenance of our people and the colonization for our surplus population.
4. Only German Volk can be citizens. German Volk are only people of German blood, without consideration of creed. Consequently, no Jew can be citizen (of German Volk).
5. Whoever has no citizenship is able to live in Germany only as a guest, and must be under the authority of our legislation for foreigners.
6. The right to determine matters concerning leadership and laws belongs only to a citizen. Therefore, we demand that every public office, of any sort whatsoever, whether in the Reich, the county or municipality, be filled only by citizens. We contest the corrupting parliamentary economy of office-holding only according to party inclinations without consideration of character or abilities.
7. We demand that the state be charged first with providing the opportunity for employment and a decent livelihood for the citizens. If it is not possible to sustain the total population of the State, then the members of foreign nations (non-citizens) are to be expelled from the Reich.
8. Any further immigration of non Germans is to be prevented. We demand that all non-Germans, who have immigrated to Germany since 2 August 1914 be forced immediately to leave the Reich. [*2]
9. All citizens must have equal rights and obligations.
10. The first obligation of every citizen must be to contribute both mentally or physically. The activity of individuals is not to counteract the interests of the community, but must have its result within the framework of the whole for the benefit of all. Consequently we demand:
11. Abolition of income without work or effort. Elimination of interest slavery. [*3]
12. In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.
13. We demand to take into public ownership (previously) established businesses (trusts).
14. We demand profit sharing from large businesses.
15. We demand a generous expansion of the provisions for the aged.
16. We demand the creation of a healthy middle class and its conservation, immediate availability of the large shopping conglomerates for the use of the community and these to be leased to small firms at lower costs, the utmost consideration for all small firms in deliveries to the government, its provinces and communities.
[*A recent correction was made by me in item 17 due to a translation error. It is now correct as “without compensation”.]
17. We demand a land reform suitable to our national needs, provision of a law for expropriation without compensation of land for community purposes. Abolition of taxes on land and prevention of all speculation in land. [*4]
18. We demand a ruthless dispute with those whose activity is injurious to the community. Treasonous criminals committing crimes against the citizens, usurers, racketeers, and so forth, are to be punished with death, regardless of confession or race.
19. We demand substitution of a German common law in place of the Roman Law serving a materialistic world-order.
20. The state is responsible for a fundamental expansion of our whole national education program, to enable every capable and industrious German to obtain higher education and subsequently advancement into leading positions. The curriculum of all educational institutions are to conform with the demands of practical life. The teaching of the concept of our state must be accomplished by the school [citizenship education] as early as the beginning of the students’ understanding for such matters. We demand the education at the expense of the State for outstanding intellectually gifted children of poor parents without consideration of their parents’ class or professions.
21. The State is responsible for the elevation of national health by a program protecting the mother and child, by outlawing child-labor, by the encouragement of physical fitness by means of the legal establishment of a gymnastic and sport obligation, by the utmost support of all organizations concerned with the physical training of the young.
22. We demand abolition of mercenary troops and formation of a national army.
23. We demand legal prosecution of deliberate political lies and their promulgation through the press. In order to enable the provision of a German press, we demand, that: a.) All editors / writers and employees of the newspapers appearing in the German language be members of the German race. b.) Non-German newspapers be required to have the express permission of the State to be published. They may not be printed in the German language. c.) Non-Germans are forbidden by law any financial involvement in German newspapers, or any influence on them, and we demand as punishment for violations of such laws the immediate closure of such publishing houses as well as the immediate expulsion from the Reich of the non-Germans involved. Newspapers which violate the general good are to be forbidden. We demand legal prosecution against a direction of art and literature that has a destructive influence on our national life, and the closing down of events opposing the above made demands.
24. We demand freedom of religion for all denominations within the state so long as they do not endanger the state or oppose the morals and ethics of the Germanic race. The Party as such advocates the standpoint of a positive Christianity without the party binding itself confessionally to any one denomination. The party combats the Jewish-materialistic spirit within and around us and is convinced that a lasting healing of our nation can only succeed based on the basis of ‘common good before self interest.’
25. For the execution of all of this we demand: The formation of a strong central power in the Reich. Absolute authority of the political central parliament over the whole Reich and its organizations in general. The forming of Standards chambers and Professional Associations for the implementation of the framework laws passed in each state of the Reich. The leaders of the Party promise, if necessary by sacrificing their own lives, to support unconditionally the implementation of the points set forth above.
Munich 24 February 1920
Adolf Hitler proclaimed the following explanation for this program on 13 April 1928:
Regarding the mendacious interpretations of Point 17 of the program of the NSDAP by our opponents, the following definition is necessary:
Since the NSDAP is founded on a platform of private ownership, it goes without saying that the passage “expropriation without compensation” concerns only the creation of legal opportunities to expropriate, if necessary, land which has been illegally acquired or is not administered from the view-point of national welfare. [*1] Therefore, this is directed primarily against the Jewish land-speculation companies.
[*1 – Take into consideration, that during and after WWI much German land was simply stolen or illegally acquired by Robber Barons.~germanvictims.com]
[*2 – One must consider the terrible poverty and conditions in Germany due to the war. Allies from many countries flooded Germany and exploited the starving Germans murdering them and robbing them of their property.]
[*3 – Article 11 is frequently misrepresented in today’s English translations to protect the usury of the Jews.]
- For example, I have seen this translation: The abolition of incomes unearned by work and vice versa.]
[*4] Article 17 is frequently misrepresented in today’s English translations to protect the usury of the Jews.
- For example, I have seen this translation: the abolition of ground rent; [it does not say the abolition of ground rent; it says Abolition of taxes on land] and [the prohibition of all speculation in land.]
NATIONALSOZIALISTISCHEN DEUTSCHEN ARBEITERPARTEI
München, den 24. Februar 1920
Gegenüber den verlogenen Auslegungen des Punktes 17 des Programms der N.S.D.A.P. von seiten unserer Gegner ist folgende Feststellung notwendig: Da die N.S.D.A.P. auf dem Boden des Privateigentums steht, ergibt sich von selbst, daß der Passus “Unentgeltliche Enteignung” nur auf die Schaffung gesetzlicher Möglichkeiten Bezug hat, Boden, der auf unrechtmäßige Weise erworben wurde oder nicht nach den Gesichtspunkten des Volkswohls verwaltet wird, wenn nötig, zu enteignen. Dies richtet sich demgemäß in erster Linie gegen die jüdischen Grundspekulationsgesellschaften.
München, den 13. April 1928.